Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beautiful Day

I am not one for doing a lot of writing. It is not my strong point and I know that everyone looking at the blog is really more interested in seeing what is going on with the kids. But today I can't help myself it has been such a beautiful sunny day with nice warm temperatures (only a jacket needed, and I am wearing capris). There is something about the first sign of spring that just makes me so happy. It justs gives you the hope that winter will come to an end and that the outdoors will once again be another place to go with the kids and have fun. Jeff has been working on some projects around the house that have been needing to be done. He even mowed the lawn which is as green as it ever gets. I know he feels more productive on days like this. We have had the blinds up and the windows open, the air from outside is so refreshing and the way the natural sunlight makes everything look beautiful. I love how the green walls look with our new bedding in the natural light. Well that's about all I wanted to say I am just in love with spring and I am excited that it is on it's way. I hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

kg said...

I wish I was there in Oregon. My mom, dad and sister have raved about what a glorious day it was yesterday! I too love those first hints of spring....the smell of Daphne is my absolute favorite! It snowed here the other day, but is supposed to be in the 60's next week. I enjoyed what you wrote :)
Kim