Monday, February 19, 2007
Peridot
I know Valentines day is already over, but I wanted to say Thank you to my sweet husband. I was totally surprised that he was so generous and sweet with me this year. He is always a gentlemen and brings me flowers and a thoughtful gift. I was very surprised this year when he gave me jewelry. I am not a huge jewelry person and he has never bought me any "nice" jewelry before. I also have to say Thank you to my sister in law Amy who was the inspiration for it all in a round about way. When Amy got married two summers ago she gave all the sisters a beautiful Peridot ring (Peridot- is a green jewel, green is also my favorite color). I loved the ring and couldn't wait for it to get sized. Now back to Jeff's gift. He bought me a gorgeous Peridot necklace with Matching Peridot earrings from Blue Nile. I was shocked. I now have a beautiful set of matching jewelry and gifts that I will always cherish. Thank you Jeff you are amazing and I love you.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful! Nice job Jeff! I love Peridot, it's my birthstone and Mark has bought me some fun pieces. Fun! I like your bedding too. I am thinking something blue and brown in our room...
Post a Comment