Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Tradition

Happy Easter. I thought I would put up some pictures of the kids in their new Easter clothes. Jeff thinks it's a waste to buy a new outfit just for Easter, but growing up that was a tradition at our house. Every Easter we got a new lovely dress and I loved it. It is a tradition that I want to keep in our little family too. I need to go and have the kids picture taken. Easter is also usually close to Madie's birthday, so it is a perfect time to get a new outfit and her and Ethan's picture taken. I found this cute little skirt outfit for Madie (she doesn't like dresses anymore, just skirts), and a cute little sweater vest for Ethan. They looked so sweet, but the pictures are rather lame. Neither of the two were into the idea of posing for a cute picture,so none of the pictures even come close to showing how adorable they really looked.




1 comment:

kg said...

Cute! I love Easter outfits!