Sunday, April 08, 2007

In Full Bloom

We have lived in this house for four and a half years and for some reason (maybe that we are moving), I finally noticed how totally beautiful our plum tree is when the flowers start to bloom. It made me sad that I hadn't really paid attention to it before. Every morning I look out Ethan's window and get caught up in how beautiful those white flowers look in the morning light. The other afternoon I decided to take some pictures, they don't do it justice, maybe the lighting in the morning would have been better, but it made me feel good to make a record of it. I don't want to forget the feelings I have felt in marveling at the beauty of the earth and of God's creations.






1 comment:

kg said...

I love these pictures. I love blossoms too, they are all bloomed and gone now here!