Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Reconnected
Well I has been forever since I posted anything. Life here is still getting more settled, but there are still boxes that need unpacking. We just barely got hooked back up to the internet last night, so I apologize for the delay. We are enjoying the new house, but missing all of you. Madie and Ethan seem to be doing well, Madie misses her friends, but likes the new house. Ethan is being extra whinny so I think he is still trying to adjust. Jeff started back to work and seems to be liking it. I am feeling just a little overwhelmed that a new member will be joining our family soon, we have scheduled May 30th for his arrival. We will keep everyone posted. I don't really have any pictures to share yet, but will try to have some up soon. I hope this post finds all of you happy and healthy.
Labels:
Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think the 30th is a great day for a birthday...I certainly don't mind sharing it with your little guy ;-)
So glad you posted...been wondering. Can't wait to see pictuers. I'll give you a call soon...what number do I call?
Kim
Post a Comment