Monday, June 11, 2007

More with Big Sis

Madie just can't get enough of her baby brother. She is getting braver all the time and has been trying to pick him up. She loves to snuggle with him and give him bunny kisses.




5 comments:

kg said...

Looks like everyone is enjoying the new addition!

Cami said...

What a fun time! I hope your getting some rest.

Julia Shinkle said...

These photos are so precious! When you have a chance will you e-mail four colors that are comparable to Stampin' Up! colors for each of the kids rooms. I want to make them something for their rooms.

Mama Nirvana said...

Madie is the perfect age to really enjoy being a big sister. She will have memories of it also for the rest of her life.

So cute!

Amy

The Hoffman Family said...

I'm so excited for you Kim! He's beautiful! I know you have your hands full, but I hope you are savoring every minute.
Your house looks so nice. Wish we were neighbors! Take care!