Monday, July 23, 2007
Cousin Visit
On Friday Jeff's cousin Ryan, his wife Julie, and their little boy Nathan stopped by on their way out to the Oregon Coast to be with Julie's family. We welcomed the visit. It was fun to see Ryan and Julie. We grilled some hamburgers and had a yummy dinner. Then we visited out on the lawn while the kids enjoyed some ice cream. They stayed the night and were on their way in the morning. Little Nathan is a ball of energy and oh so cute. We really had fun seeing them.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Graham was wearing the same outfit as Landon today. They are so soft. Cute pictures. It's always fun to have company.
I think the banner looks great, fits perfectly :) Yes, I agree fun to have visitors...Landon is such a little guy, cutie!
I love your banner...I want one on mine....help!
What a cute bunch of kids! I love the banner also. Your the best! Rowdy and Avery say Hi to Madie, Ethan and Landon!
Kim- I love the banner you put up. I tried to change my layout, but I don't have that option. It may be because I'm working on a Mac? Thanks again for letting us stay with you. We had a great time!
Post a Comment