Jeff and I took the kids to the zoo today. It was a much smaller zoo then the one we used to go to, but the kids loved it just the same. It was another hot day and by the time we got done Landon had had his fill. Ethan and Madie both had a good time and want to go back again. It was nice to get out as a family, it seems like we haven't done that much this summer.
Ethan climbing on the seal

3 comments:
What a great time as a family!
Those statues look familiar...I think Land & Amy took us to a park in Boise that has those too! Zoo's are always a nice family place to go!
A smaller zoo sounds good to me...I am always so tired after the end of the Oregon Zoo! It looks like the kids had fun!
Post a Comment