Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

Well today was Madie's first day of school. I can't believe she is old enough to be in Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday she was my little baby. Time goes by to fast. I am proud of myself I didn't even cry, Ethan was pretty emotional though. He wanted to stay with big sister. It will be strange to not have Madie here, but I know she is excited about going. It will be good to have some special time with my boys. We stayed for a few minute after dropping her off while her teacher gave the parents a little oreintation. Madie didn't even seem sad to see us go. I can't wait to hear how her day went.




Madie in her new school clothes. Of course she is wearing pink her new favorite color. She just loves her pretty pink backpack.


Madie and Dad on the first day

Madie and Ethan outside of Madie's class

Madie and Ethan in Madie's classroom

Madie sitting on the matt listening to her teacher

4 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

This is a direct quote from the Rowdy boy to Madie...
Dear Madie-
We can't believe it is your first day of school. It is such a pleasure to have you at school. I hope you'll be a good student. Have fun at school. Make new friends and be good at recess and hope you'll drive home safe. We miss you. Love Rowdy, Avery and Bodie

Cami said...

How exciting and what a milestone! Is she in full day K or half?

Amber, your Neighborhood Nutritionist said...

Hey, thanks for telling me about your blog. Your kiddos are so cute! I'll add you as a link to my blog as well. Congrats with baby #3!

Alli said...

She's so adorable! It's hard though, isn't it? Sending them into the big world and hoping that you've taught them well enough how to share, get along with others, obey the teacher, etc.