Monday, October 01, 2007

Football

The other day we had the fun chance to go to a University football game. A guy Jeff works with had two adult tickets and two children's tickets. He asked Jeff if he wanted them and Jeff said yes. I was a little nervous about how the kids would do, but especially how Landon would do, but I thought it would be a fun family outing. The day of the football game was warm and sunny, which was great since we have been having cooler rainy days lately. The kids were so excited. We had seats at the very top and I mean the very top, we were as high as you could go. We were also right next to the speaker so it was very loud. The kids loved it though, Ethan kept clapping and cheering, Madie kept asking if we made a touch down, and even Landon took a little snooze (which is very impressive considering all the noise). We left at halftime, afterall it was a school night and I didn't know how much longer Landon would be content. We all had fun and it was good to get out of the house. It also made me nastalgic for those college days of hanging out with friends at the football games, hot chocolate, laughing, and people watching. When I tucked Madie into bed that night she said mom, I had so much fun at the ballgame, it was awesome. We all had a great time.









4 comments:

kg said...

It's fun to see pictures of the whole family! Go Beaves! :) Al that orange....

Cami said...

We love taking our kids to the games here. But haven't ventured out this year. Love to see the smurf turf. I used to run track meets on the track on warm up on the smurf turf. Glad you had a good time!

Spencer Smith said...

Kim you have SPECTACULARLY gorgeous children! I mean...WOW...so cute! Madie is so grown up, Ethan is moving along pretyy quick himself, and my gosh, little Landon has the biggest most adorable eyes! Wow...wow...wow!

The Hoffman Family said...

I just love these and all of you in your Beaver Believer Orange! That is great! We want to take the boys, but are waiting for it not to be a hundred degrees! Glad you had fun and the kiddos cooperated!