Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am really excited to go and to be with family this Thanksgiving break. We haven't been with family on Thanksgiving for six years. It was fun for those years to get together with friends and enjoy the company of others. Thank you to all of you who were our family while we were away from ours. I have much to be thankful for this year, so here a just a few of my wonderul blessings:

1) Loving Husband
2) Beautiful new baby
3) Three amazing children
4) Great extended family
5) Wonderul friends
6) New Home
7) Being closer to Family
8) Freedom
9) Jesus Christ and his Gospel
10) Gods beautiful creations

I am getting excited for the Christmas season and the spirit it brings with it. The remeberence that life is more than things, but the people around us and all the blessings that fill our lives. I am grateful for all of you and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be excited to post some new pictures when we get back.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Kim! We should totally get the boys together, Rex LOVES playing with other kids. In fact he was talking about Ethan after church yesterday.

kg said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! So glad you are able to spend it with family this year! Excellent post....good reminder of things to be grateful for!

Hayley said...

Enjoy Thanksgiving, Kim!! Eat lots of turkey for me. I'll be thinkin of ya.

Hayley said...

Rachel does have a blog, but it's one of those private ones where you have to be invited..AND you have to have a gmail account for it. Don't feel bad- it's brand new. do you have her email? it's rachel.smith.anderson@gmail.com.