I just wanted to share how proud I am of Madie. She was picked as student of the month at school for compassion. They had an assembly at her school where she was given her award. I was able to go, even though when I got there I realized I totally forgot the camera (I would have turned around, but it was a snowy day and I knew I wouldn't make it in time). The award said:
Madie has been recongized for Compassion. Madie is very good at being compassionate toward her Kindergarten friends. She is very good at noticing when someone is having trouble and needs her help. She is always kind and thoughtful.
What a sweet note from her teacher. I am proud of her and hope that she realizes what a great and special gift compassion is.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great award!
I'm so proud of her!!!!!
Way to go Madie! How nice of her teacher to see this in her and to acknowledge it! It make me miss you guys more!
That is great. Something to be proud of for sure!
KIM!!!!! This isn't about Maddie, although that is really cute! I just realized after reading your comment on my blog that I forgot to give treats to your family!!! I forget about you guys over there in the new part of the neighborhood. I apologize, I was only thinking about the neighbors right around us and completely spaced your cute family. I knew I would forget someone. SORRY!!!!
Post a Comment