Landon is such a sweet baby and so cute if I do say so myself. I know I have already put lots of pictures of him playing, but he looked so cute I couldn't help myself. The kid is so into putting anything and everything in his mouth, sticking out his tongue, and grabbing things. I usually try to not use the flash, because I like the natural lighting better, but it's hard to get Landon to sit still so I had to use the flash(If anyone has any suggestions for this let me know).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So cute!
Love his eyes!
He is so cute and looks so sweet! Honestly, I am just really lucky right now because my mom and I make dinner together almost every night. So I cook and she plays with the kids or vice versa, but mostly I cook and she plays with the kids. My kids are good and patient sometimes, but dinnertime is always a little crazy!
I have noticed that if I take pictures of Bodie Man during the day when the natural light is coming in through the windows it is much better. I took some today that I will post later. Landon and Bodie must meet and get to know each other.
He seriously has the biggest most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a baby. And my kids have big eyes.
kim
thanks for the tip on how to actually post a web page without making it look so messy. I think I have it down now, it took a few minutes!
No hard feelings! I appreciate the tip. This stuff is hard to figure out on your own!
Post a Comment