Ethan got a new Geotrax Grand Central Station train set for Christmas. The set came with a report controlled train, the kids just love to play with it. We even have the train set up in a corner of Ethan's room so that he can play with it whenever he wants. Landon is so enthraled with the train. If you put him in front of it his eyes get so big, his hands move all around and his mouth hangs open. It comes in handy during bed time and getting dressed time, all you have to do is set Landon in front of the train and he is mesmorized. This is what happened the other morning after Madie left for school. We went upstairs to get Ethan and Landon dressed so I turned on the train. It was really sweet because Ethan sat down next to Landon and they watched the train together. They looked so cute sporting their stripped pajamas I just had to get some pictures.
Are those two cute head or what? You can just barely see the train set
I just love how Landon is so captivated by his older brother
There is the wide eyes, hands moving (arms up) and the mouth opening

3 comments:
What a sweet time.
We have a GeoTrax train too! It's pretty fun!
That was actually me on that last comment, not Mark. I was in a different browser and I guess it thought I was Mark, weird.
Post a Comment