I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
8 comments:
Cute...I am glad your mother-in-law could come for a few days. What kind of camera are you using with all of these shots anyway?
dana
That IS very cute. My kids loved that little people farm house toy! I need to get it out again.
Is it even possible for him to get any cuter?
I was wondering the same thing as Tracey. He just keeps getting cuter.
It's because of the cute, chunky-wunky thighs! I love baby thighs!!
He's so big. I hope he is feeling better. He sounded so sad when we talked yesterday. Hang in there Kim!
He is so cute! My kids still love little people! Even my almost 8 year old!
Kim I have a picture of Jaxon just like that one of him looking down same curls in the back and everything so so sweet.
Post a Comment