Monday, February 11, 2008

Kiddo Update

Madie and Ethan have been playing together so cutely the last couple of days. They have been wearing their cowboy hats, backpacks, scraps of fabric as belts, their gloves, and carrying around their lanterns. They have been pretending they are a cowboy and a cowgirl going on an adventure. Madie has an atlas and they have been carrying that around with them. I love it when they are getting along and using their imaginations.




Ethan has been really into listening to his music (green grass grows) as I said in an earlier post and signing along with the song. He is also into watching School House Rock. Jeff just gave him a haircut lastnight and he looks so cute. Ethan is doing better about going into Sunbeams and even volunteered to do the scripture in sharing time when they asked who wanted to do it. It turns out when he got up there he didn't want to do it anymore and the primary president ending up doing it instead.



Madie and I made her valentines bag for school the other day. Madie loves to cut, glue, and craft (I wish I would have taken a picture). Madie is improving in her reading. It seems like it is always a fight to get her to read, but she does a great job, I just can't figure out why she gets so upset everytime I ask her to read to me when in the end she has a good time? Madie also got a trim last night I cut off about 2 1/2 inches of her hair (again should've taken a picture). Madie loves to take pictures with the camera and took a cute one of Landon and I (Since I have hardly any pictures of the two of us).



Landon is getting better with eating crackers and Gerber baby puffs. He is also finally doing better at sitting and is not falling back so much anymore. He has the cutest smile I have ever seen and he loves to chew on everything including the remote control to the TV. He has been a little congested the last week which is never fun, but he has such a sweet a little personality. He just adores his older sister and brother and gets so excited if he hears their voices. Madie loves to carry him around (only under the supervision of mom of course), and Ethan is so gentle and loves to give him kisses.




The kids are getting excited for Grandma to come this weekend. We can't wait to see her. It is a busy week for me, especially tonight with New Beginnings. We will see how it all turns out.

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

your kids look so cute! I can hardly believe how big they are getting. Brock is still working in ready and it is pretty slow. But he is getting a lot of extra help at school and is catching right up! I am so proud of him and how hard he is working at it! Now it is just a matter of getting him to want to do it for me!

Julie said...

I love to see these cute pictures of your kids! It looks like they have a lot of fun together.