Thursday, March 06, 2008

9 Months

I can't believe it, but yes Landon turned 9 months at the beginning of this month and I am still trying to convince myself it is true. He is starting to get quite the little personality, making funny faces, silly sounds with his tongue, squealing loudly, smiling up a storm. He is also getting a lot more physical; he is turning himself around while sitting, trying to grab at things that are far (which usually results in him falling onto his stomach), he is very good at pushing himself up on his hands and has assumed the crawling position one of two times, and he rolls around when trying to grab at things he wants. Landon also likes to dance he bops up and down while sitting if he hears music, it's pretty dang cute. He is very determined to get what he wants here is an example: If he sees something in front of him that he wants and you are holding him watchout he might just dive to get it. He is a sweet baby and loves to play, loves to find the tags on everything, and just goes nuts for his brother and sister. He always has a big smile for daddy when he comes home. He is getting pretty good at picking up smaller foods on his tray like cheerios, cut up fruit, cut up cereal bars, and ritz crackers. I still haven't really tried a lot of table food, but I need to start giving him more. I can't believe how much he is changing lately it is fun and sad at the same time he is going to be crawling nd walking before I know it. I am thankful that he is sweet and that Madie and Ethan love him so much.

1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

I can hardly believe he is that old! It is amazing how fast they grow up!