It feels like forever since I have blogged, but life has been busy. We left for the weekend to visit family for the Easter weekend. I also threw a baby shower for little sister who is expecting a baby girl at the end of May. I am so excited for her. We threw a shower for her family and friends to attend. It was a pretty good turn out despite being over the Easter weekend. She made off with a good stash of much needed baby essentials (clothes, diapers, lotions, and blankets). It was fun to see some of my cousins I haven't seen for a while and to be able to spend some time with my little sister who I don't get to see too often. Thank you to Amy and her mom for letting us have the shower at their house, it was a nice time and I truly appreciate it.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Baby Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your family because I feel like I know them, even though I haven't seen them forever. Congrats to Tracy! That is so exciting!
Your Mom looks so pretty in the one with Landon! I love it when people aren't shy of the camera!
Post a Comment