Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cookie Time

Jeff made cookies with the kids the other day and they had such a good time. All you have to do is mention cookies and the kids go nuts. The were good helpers; they helped crack the eggs, add the chocolate chips and of course sampled their fair share of dough. The just couldn't wait for the cookies to come out so they could eat one.






6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

that is so cute. I love how excited kids get about helping in the kitchen.

Amanda Davis said...

I love cookies too! I have to not make them as much as I use to to try to loose the rest of my weight because.... I EAT THEM TILL THEY ARE GONE!!!!!!!! (well me and Hayden!)

Michelle said...

That is so cute! Can Jeff teach Mark how to do that???

Kelli said...

They are so cute!! Your counter top looks a lot like the one we just put into our house we are building. Looks good!

Take care
Kelli

Alli said...

If you have your own perfect chocolate chip recipe, you should post it - I love to try other people's variations. My favorite is the Nestle Toll House recipe on the bag.

Kristie said...

You take such beautiful pictures what is your secret? I try real hard but just can't get out what is in my head.