Monday, March 31, 2008

Sick of Sick

I dont' know what it is but I feel like we have been so sick this winter, mostly with nasty coughs especially the kids. I took these pictures of Ethan on Saturday night after getting back from the Young Women's General Broadcast. Jeff, Madie and Landon were upstairs and Ethan was zonked out (and this kid doesn't and hasn't napped for some time). He had a fever and had been dragging all day. Jeff said he looked wiped out at dinner so here it was 7:00 and he was out cold. It is hard when the kids are sick, because they don't sleep well, they are grouchy, and worst of all they just look and feel miserable. Coughs are the worst because they last forever. Oh how I long for warmer nicer weather and hopefully healthier kids.


2 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Oh no! Poor little guy! That is just how I found Rowdy that one day! I hope Ethan is better really soon! Avery has a horrible cough right now and she can't breath out of her nose. I am all for some nicer weather and healthier kids!

Michelle said...

Poor guy! We have had a lot of that too! Our thing is allergies, my poor kids take after their dad.