Sunday, April 06, 2008

King of the hill

Well it's finally the happened the day I have dreaded, they are starting to build a house on the lot just kiddie corner (in the back) from ours. I want them to do it and get it over with, but I do not look forward to all the banging and loud trucks that we will be hearing for the next few weeks. I fear how Landon will sleep the most since his room is the closet to the lot. The kids had fun with all the piles of dirt that they stacked up to lay the foundation. Ethan seemed so proud of himself for getting to the top of the pile, he looked so cute.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

We will be dealing with that in a couple of years when Kastera starts building in the field behind us! I hope Landon sleeps!

Cami said...

We were the second house built in our neighborhood. The constuction didn't seem so bad. The kids and I loved watching how quickly things changed. Harrison was the baby then and slept pretty well. Good luck.