Well here it is Wednesday and I am just now posting some pictures from over the weekend. We had gorgeous temperatures on Saturday and Sunday and we were loving it. Sunday after church we took the kids to a park downtown that we had never visited before, it was sooo busy. There were people everywhere. The playground was huge and the kids were in heaven. It was nice to get away from the house, enjoy being together and to soak in the sun.
They each took turns leading each other to parts of the playground they wanted to explore
Landon's first time in the swing, he loved it and Ethan and Madie each wanted a turn to give him a push
Landon just chillin' in the stroller
Looking for ducks in the river

8 comments:
What a fun time. The weather was beautiful here too.
Great pictures! Gotta love the nice weather! It feels so good to get out!
I love seeing your little family grow. It is so fun to say that I watched the two of you get together!! Hooray for fantstic couples. You two make beautiful children. And I love all of Ethan's toys, etc. It looks just like my house with my boy's geotracks and the oodles and oodles of CARS stuff. Keep in touch!!
Boise is such a great family oriented place. The parks are a perfect way to spend an afternoon with the family. We love the ducks and the bridges too. I can't wait for summer!!
I can relate to Ethan's expression because that is how I felt when we could finally go outside the other day! I love the sun! Looks like so much fun!
Looks like fun! Which park is this?
How did Tuesday night go? I hope you feel good about it. Sorry I was not able to attend!
We have been loving the weather also! Cute pics!
Holy cow, your little Landon has gotten huge. When did he grow up so fast? I think I missed it all.
Post a Comment