Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Weekend Update
Okay so it's been a few days since I blogged, but we had quite the busy weekend. On Friday we went out to Red Robin to celebrate Mine and Madie's Birthday. My Birthday was at the beginning of the week and I am super excited, Jeff got me a new camera with some lenses for my birthday. I am very overwhelmed at the new camera and all that I have to learn. I also need to upload the software and figure out how to get the pictures downloaded. This is part of the reason I haven't posted any new pictures. So back to Red Robin we had a fun time, the kids were in heaven. Madie got sung too and was given a Sunday. The girl was nice enough to bring a little one for Ethan as well. The kids also got balloons which they loved. It was nice to go out as a family, we don't do it very often. On Saturday we spent the morning getting ready for Madie's party. The house was filled with about six little girlfriends of Madie. The girls had fun playing some games, playing in Madie's room, opening gifts and of course eating cake and Ice Cream. It was fun to get to know some of Madie's little friends better and Madie had a great time. So that is what we have been up too. I will post some pictures soon. I promise.
Labels:
Journaling,
Madie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment