One of the many things I love about Ethan is that the boy always has his hands in his pockets. He just looks like some little man. I don't know where he picked up this habit or why he likes to do it so much, but it is typical Ethan and I love it.
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
3 comments:
I love to see my boys with their hands in their pockets. Great pictures. Your getting pretty good.
No Way! My jaw dropped! He is just looking too big Kim! Time is moving too fast. He looks so handsome.
What a little STUD!! I just love him! Great job with the pics sis, you're a little pro in the making!
Post a Comment