Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time to Wake Up

Okay so it may seem like I have a lot of pictures of Landon, but here is the story. One day when I went into get Landon from his nap he was standing up in the crib, looking so cute I grabbed the camera to capture it. What I didn't know is that the camera was set in RAW mode. When I downloaded the photos I wasn't able to open them (because of the RAW mode). I needed to figure out how to turn them into jpg files and I also wanted to make the pictures on my blog bigger. Well here it is about a week and a half since I took the pictures and they are finally being posted. It took messing around with about two or three programs and an email to a friend (thanks Kim) to finally figure out how to do both. Now let's just hope I can do it again :) !!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

YOu take great pictures!! It helps that your kids are so cute!

Cami said...

So cute. Those pictures are great.

Julia Shinkle said...

These are great Kim! I love the last one...those little teeth!

Alli said...

Sometimes the pictures don't show up for me - don't know why, but I want to see them!! Maybe it's my computer. I'll have to check again later.

Dana said...

Okay, now you have to teach me the RAW thing. I have never taken the time to figure it out. I understand how it is different etc., I just don't understand how I can view and save. I am also interested in knowing how you got your pictures to be bigger!! Great shots.

kg said...

Fun shots! The little one below in the rocker is cute too :) yay for figuring new things out, glad I could help!