1. Madie has two big girl teeth coming in front and center on the bottom, the only problem is she hasn't lost the two that were already there. Both are loose so the countdown to the tooth fairy has begun.
2. Landon likes playing the throwing game while I get ready in the morning. He sits in the megasaucer and while I blow dry my hair he smiles at me while holding a toy, proceeds to throw it on to the ground, smile again, I pick it up and he squeals loudly and then the game starts all over. This boy loves to make noise and has quite the little sense of humor.
3. Madie and Ethan love playing "Littlest Pet Shop". They are found often upstairs in Madie's room, both chairs of her table next to each other and Littlest Petshop set up all over the table. They have so much fun playing together.
4. Ethan's favorite toys lately are "Ethan the Small Boy" (a boy figure from megablocks). Who is his alter ego, Ethan likes to do stuff and then say that "Ethan the small boy is the one who did it". He also loves "Lion the Lion". This is a little stuffed lion that Madie actually got from her Grandma Fox right after she was born, and some how Ethan has taken it over.
5. The weather here has been nice and the kids love riding bikes and cars, drawing with chalks, playing hide and seek, and watering the flowers. We have also been enjoying going on walks and playing at the playground.
6. Landon is a little cyclone and leaves wakes of destruction in his path. His favorite place to be is in the pantry knocking cans off the shelf, playing with the broom (yuck), knocking boxes over, and getting into anything he can.
7. Landon had his first sips of cow milk this last week. I don't think he hates it or loves it. He will take some sips then make a weird face (the milk being so cold doesn't help I think). He only takes small sips and has yet to guzzle it down. I am hoping he gets more used to the taste over time as we are starting the weining process.
8. I got to go to Madie's school this week for a special Mother's day activity. The kids made bags of special cards, awards, and pictures for their moms and then we had Lemonade and cookies. It is always so much fun to see Madie at school and she is always happy when I am there.
9. Landon pulls himself up on everything (chairs, the tub, his crib, your legs, the furniture) and nows walks along the furniture as well. He has even take a stab at going up the stairs. He has made it up about three so far. He even does a pretty good job of coming down, but it still scares me everytime he does it.
10. Madie celebrated her 6th Birthday and Landon will celebrate his 1st at the end of the month. All the kids continue to grow and change all the time and keep me on my toes. I love all them so much and it is amazing seeing their little personalities shining through. Madie is so loving, patient, creative, kind, and a great help. Ethan is funny, loves snuggling, is imaginative, and sweet. Landon is silly, loud, happy, and a handful. I love them all soooo much.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the idea of this top ten list. Enjoying your pictures, I see that you are loving the 50 mm :)
Maddy and Ethan and my Maddie and Zach should get together, they are pretty close in age. Maybe we should do lunch sometime and let our kids play.
I too love the idea of the top ten list....I will have to give it a go myself.
good idea for a way of updating what is going on with the kids! Interesting stuff- our kids really would have fun together!
Post a Comment