1. Ethan decides to name his hands his "Finger Team". I grabbed his hand to walk him somewhere and he got mad at me and told me I hurt the "Finger Team". Where does he come up with some of this stuff I will never know.
2. I had to take Madie to the doctor for a urine sample (I thought she had a UTI or a bladder infection, turned out to be neither). I also had Landon, and Ethan with Madie and I. Let's just say that taking three kids and one mom into a tiny bathroom to collect a urine sample is an adventure I don't wish upon any mother. We left the bathroom without a sample to give the doctor and with one angry mom and three upset kids. When I came out of the bathroom the nurse said she should have given me a "hat" to put in the toilet to collect the sample. Yeah that would have been helpful thanks alot. We took a "hat" home and came back the next day sample in hand.
3. Madie prepares to be a first grader by practicing eating lunch at school. She came home very excited that she ate chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, carrots and a cinnamon breadstick for lunch. I told her that she will mostly take her lunch to school next year. She then informed me that she will be in need of a lunch box. I am glad she had a good experience eating at school, but I'm still not even ready to think about her not being home for lunch :( !!!
4. Landon makes it up the first flight of stairs alone. He also takes a spill or two off the steps at various times this week. He is now sporting some nice bruises on his forehead.
5. Jeff let me take a nice Mother's day nap on Sunday. Madie made me a beautiful Mother's Day sign which she hung up on the back of my bedroom door while I was sleeping. It was the first thing I saw when I woke up; she is so thoughtful.
6. Landon is already learning to defend himself even at this young age. If you take away the toy he wants or is playing with he lungs at you, attempts to bite you, or throws himself back (which has resulted in numurous injuries). The kid loves to bite on anything and everything. I don't know if it's a third child thing, but watch out this boy isn't afraid to stand up for himself.
7. Ethan refuses to eat his dinner, so he got to eat it for breakfast the next day. This kid has always been picky, but lately it's bad.
8. The weather has warmed up this week so the kids have been sporting sandals, short sleeves, and capris. It got up to the 80's yesterday and is supposed to be warmer today.
9. Landon is enjoying taking baths with the other kids and likes to stand up in the tub and drink the water.
10. Madie and Ethan enjoy playing with the neighborhoold kids.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a fun way to keep up with whats happening with the kiddos.
I am reminded once again of what a great idea this is! Cute kids- I love the finger team and practicing to eat lunch at school.
Post a Comment