Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Last Day of School

Well today is officially Madie's last day of school. I can't believe we already have one year of school behind us. It seems like just yesterday it was her first day. I still remember how nervous I was for her to go. We took her up to the school and then had a little parent orientation. I picked her up from school that day and she got upset at me because she wanted to ride the bus. Ethan, Landon, and I would walk her out to the bus stop every morning (until the weather got bad) and everyday Ethan would start to cry and say he missed Madie I have to admit the first couple of days I felt like crying too. I am so proud of Madie and how far she has come this year. She has grown, matured, learned new things, had fun adventures,and made friends. I am also so grateful that she had a wonderful teacher to start off her school experience. It still makes me sad to think that she is going to be gone all day next year and she will be going to a new school which makes me a little nervous, but I am sure she will do just fine. Time flies by so fast sometimes it scares me that she will be grown before I know it. I love you so much Madie and I am proud of the girl that you are becoming.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wahoo for summer!