Monday, June 02, 2008

Last Weeks Top Ten

1) Landon celebrated his first birthday, much to the disbelief of his mother

2) Grandma and Grandpa come for a visit and brought along a great surprise (Brookie, Madie & Ethan’s cousin).

3) Grandpa and Dad spent all day in the yard spreading dirt and leveling it.

4) Saturday our house turns into the neighbor play place I think we had 9 kids playing out there at once.

5) Madie and Ethan both do the “Symphony Challenge” at church ( if you sing one verse of I am a Child of God or If The Savior Stood Beside Me in sharing time; by yourself you get a big Symphony chocolate bar). They were eating chocolate all day yesterday.

6) We had a little party for Landon on Saturday. Madie, Ethan, and Brookie helped Landon open his presents and then we ate cake and ice cream.

7) Madie and Ethan got scooters from Grandma. Madie mastered the scooter after about three falls and Ethan was going so slow that I think a snail actually passed him. (Thank you everyone for all the great gifts)

8) Jeff and I were totally sick last week with some stomach bug I don’t wish upon anyone.

9) I went up to Madie’s school for our final “Art Mom” lesson. We talked about colors and made a color wheel.

10) My sister Tracey and her husband Adrian welcomed their first little baby Alexis May to their family. Congratulations !!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pics as usual. Sorry you guys were sick also, it's no fun.

Stevens said...

"Art mom!" I love that Kim! I bet you are the perfect art mom. your kids look great in the sunglasses! Cousins just can't be beat.