The kids have been out playing so much the last couple of days. It finally warmed up today and they didn't need sweatshirts. I decided to use the kids from around the neighborhood to practice with my camera.
The Neighborhood ( I love that Madie is the only one not smiling)
Those two were so cute while I was taking picture, what cute buddies
I second what everyone else said about the pictures - great job! I also think the cute one of the blonde is SUPER cute, definitely give her mom a copy!
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
4 comments:
These are great! Good Job!
Kim, you have such a good eye. That second picture (of the little, blonde girl) is gorgeous! You should give her mom a copy--I'm sure she'd frame it.
Less than a week for our vacation!
You are getting so good. Such fun pictures.
I second what everyone else said about the pictures - great job! I also think the cute one of the blonde is SUPER cute, definitely give her mom a copy!
Post a Comment