Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weekly Top Ten

1) Madie has her last day of Kindergarten. The year went to fast, but she loved it and had a great experience.

2) Landon loves cars. Already at this age he knows to push cars around to drive them. He pushed a toy truck we have all over the kitchen and dining area while I did dishes. It is amazing to see what is hard wired in boys and girls.

3) Ethan goes to the potty four times in one day. I am proud of him, but it only lasted for one day. I am going to scream he is never going to be potty trained.

4) We got our curbing put in (they came at 6:30 in morning to do it) it looks really nice and I can’t wait to get some new bark dust or rocks and plants for my new planter beds.

5) Landon realizes that he has the power to go upstairs even if no one else is up there. Jeff and I were both scared more than once when after searching the downstairs we couldn’t find Landon; Low and behold he worked his way upstairs alone and was playing with toys at the top of the stairs.

6) We finally have grass. Yes the sod was delivered on Friday and by late Saturday morning we had a back yard. I keep looking out the window at the green and just smiling, the kids are so excited they can hardly contain themselves. Finally another place to send them to play.

7) Landon’s favorite place to crawl to is under the dining table. He gets stuck just about every time he crawls under there, but for some reason he loves it.

8) Madie was invited to the birthday party of our back neighbor at Chuck E. Cheese and had a lot of fun. I went with her, we had a good time playing the games together just her and I. She loves it when we have Mommy Madie time (as she calls it) together.

9) The weather here hardly feels like it is June. I have been putting sweat shirts on the kids in the morning and leaving the heat on at night just in case. While I hate the hot hot weather I would like to at least wear capris and short sleeves without being cold.

10) The weather was warmer today and we took the kids to a fun park here in town. It was nice to get out and enjoy some time together as a family.

No comments: