This post is really just for journaling sakes. Landon is a little busy boy lately, now that he is walking he is everywhere. He looks so cute when he walks a combination of Frankenstien and a duck waddling around. He loves to pick up and carry things around that are far to big and heavy for a such a little thing to be carrying. If he drops the item he is carrying he tries so hard to bend down and pick it up, sometimes he is successful, but mostly he just ends up on his knees. He loves walking around outside on the grass and is still into going upstairs when no one else is up there. Madie loves to hold our her arms for Landon to walk towards her, he just has this love for his older sister that is incredibly sweet. Landon is such a sweet boy with a good nature, but he also has a little temper, he knows what he wants and he wants what he wants when he wants it. Landon loves to jabber and the way he jabbers I am convinced he is speaking a true language I don't know about. Landon has 7 teeth right now with his 8th on the way. Landon is a good little eater and eats pretty much anything you give him, he loves milk, mac & cheese, sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, crackers and ice cream (if he sees us eating it he wants some too). I feel like I just don't know what happened to my baby, he is growing up so quickly it amazes me. We sure do love this little guy, he is a wonderful addition to our family.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is the sweetest picture ever! I just love those big eyes!
Post a Comment