Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Red, White, and Blue

We had a great fourth of July here are some pictures from that evening of the kids playing in Grandma and Grandpa's yard. Later that night Wendy and I took the kids to see fireworks why Jeff and his dad stayed at home to be with Landon (he was a sleep) and watch "John Adams", so fitting for the fourth. Wendy and I had fun with the kids watching fireworks, Madie and Ethan were cute saying that the fireworks looked like dandelions, popcicles, and other silly things.





Photobucket

Jeff and the kids



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

This is Wendy my Mother in Law. I seriously couldn't ask for better in laws.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

And where are you in the pictures? I almost bought those same shirts for Rowdy and Bodie but they didn't have Rowdy's size. The kids look so cute. We had a great 4th. If I ever hook my camera into the computer I will post some photos. I am such a bad blogger lately.

Larry and Cindy said...

Kim...Love the pictures!!! I especially love the ones of one of my all time best friends Granny Wendy. I love her and your cute family!!! Love Ya, gma Cindy