Friday, August 01, 2008

Fun in the Sun

A bunch of ladies from my ward got together and went to a park not to far that has a great playground and some super fun water features for the kids. I packed up the crew and met up with everyone. Madie and Ethan were both a little hesitant at first, but I think the heat finally conviced them to run threw the many different sprinklers. We had a little picinc, Landon wandered around the grass, I socialized, the kids got wet and then it was time to head home. It was a good time and we will for sure have to go back with Jeff and let the kids splash some more.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Looks like fun! The one of Madies profile looks just like you Kim! Don't you think! E-man has some serious tan line goin' on! He could be a country boy too! See my last post!

Dinger said...

I love your new lawout. The pics of you kids up at the top are sooooo cute. It was fun to have a Girl's Night Out with you this weekend. We need to do it again.

Michelle said...

We had fun last week, didn't we! I got a cute pic of Ethan and Rex on my blog. You are hilarious and we need to do girls nights more often!

The Hoffman Family said...

We so love a good splash pad!
I see you've been shopping at Gymboree too ;)
We have the same little scooter toy--oh and the hair--I'm chopping it off shortly. I've never had it this long, but I'm donating it for cancer wigs. I'll post a pic as soon as I do though!