Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Gang

These faces represent summer around our house. Madie and Ethan are outside everyday playing with the neighborhood kids. We get many knocks on our door a day for the kids to come out and play. It isn't uncommon to see bikes, toy cars, scooters, and balls around our's and the neighbors yard. I am so glad that this summer has been a 180 from last years lonely summer. It is sad to think that school will be starting soon and these cute faces will be in school. Long live summer.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

I Ditto that! I guess my Avery girl didn't avoid the flu bug...yucky! Ron and I were up with her off and on since 1am with her throwing up. Darn. She was miserable. I hope, I hope, I hope it is a quick 24 hour thing.

Super great to talk to you last night!

Dana said...

Cute photos. You're good at this!

Dinger said...

I too am going to miss summer, but I will enjoy some quiet as my kids get their school routine back. Cute pictures of the kids!

Ryan and Angela said...

There are people in the gang that I dont' recognize as little Hodson's.

Kristie said...

I aspire to do that photo thing as well but you seem to do much better at it than me especially when it comes to my kids I just can't seem to get them to cooperate. The kitchen is come well infact I should post a pic i the next few days the tile is on all we need to do is grout and then a few odds and ends baseboard fill in, curtains etc. Anyway I love ready your blog it sounds like things are going great.