Friday, August 08, 2008
I'm Done
I feel like I haven't done much for the last two and half days other than read. I went to Costco and picked up "Breaking Dawn" the last of the Twilight series. It was not what I expected, I don't know what I really expected, but it was good none the less. So if you haven't read it run out and get it. Now I guess I will wait and see what I think of the movie. I personally never think the movies are as good as the book, I like the picture I paint inside my own head and no movie has come close to being as good as that.
Labels:
Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AAAAAHHHhhhhh, I am getting the book today. I told myself I would have to finish the Book of Mormon before I read it but I think I might have to try and read both!! I am glad you liked it. I just don't want the Edward and Bella saga to end, I love reading about them.
I finished it as well, I liked it. I agree about movies, they are never the same.
I love your blogg. I haven't seen you in years, but I would love to get back in contact. Give me a call at 801-368-6021 or email me at christi.hortin@gmail.com
Thanks,
Christi Martino Hortin
Post a Comment