Landon also likes to walk backwards and laughs while he does it (apparently he thinks he's funny). He likes to walk bent forward while extending his arms out behind him. He always wants to be outside. I noticed the other day that Landons first molers are coming through. Landon tends to throw lots of fits when he doesn't get his own way, and the kid still has this weird need to bite anything and anyone (especially when he's mad). Landon also managed to find a small hole in his bumper pad and now everytime he wakes up he has a small handful of fluff in his hands. I thought I fixed it the other day, but when I went in the next morning What did I find? You guessed it more fluff, so I need to go back and fix it again. Landon is such a little busy body it makes me long for the days when I could just hold him, but he will have none of that now there are too many things to find and destroy. It's been interesting to see the differences and similiaries between him and Ethan. Landon keeps me running, but oh how I love him, even with all his running around and craziness he is so sweet, has a happy and silly personality, and he makes the silliest faces. He is very social and smart. I love him so much and just can't get enough of his sweet little face.
How can you not love that little face? What a cutie !!!!





8 comments:
He is darling! What gorgeous big eyes!!
Wow, he really does look SO different with his haircut! But he is such a cutie. Sorry that he's so crazy sometimes, but I must admit your stories make me laugh, because I can just imagine him pulling everything out of everywhere. Give that silly boy a kiss from me.
You cut his hair!!!! It makes him look much older. Great pictures your exposure is looking good!
So don't hate me for saying this, but he kindof looks like Leslie in those pictures.
He sounds like he has got those boy genes going on big time! What would we do without our boys - how can one little person be so sweet and a walking disaster area at the same time? hahaha
I liked what you wrote about him walking backwards - I have to laugh because Claire Bevans is about Landon's age and she was doing the same thing all the way up the aisle at church - she had everyone on both edges of the pews laughing. It must be a little person thing - one of those fun stages.
How fun to be able to write all these wonderful moments on a blog along with picts! What a fun way to keep our family journals huh?
Cant wait to keep reading more!
He looks so grown-up without his curls. I have said it before, but really it makes him look so big. Loving your photography as usual!
Kim, THanks for your comment on my blog. I can't take the credit. I didn't have time to make examples so 99% of them were borrowed from the lady above me. And in all honesty this is kind of my last shot. If I don't have a good turn out for my workshops I am going to have to stop. It just isn't selling and I am spending more then I am making. I will just be a good customer of my upline if this doesn't work out.! Thanks though!
Kim...you should be a photographer. You could make some big bucks...My goodness. I realize you have absolutly beautiful children to start off with... However, those pictures are stunning. Hey, maybe instead of selling pictures for a living you could sell some kiddo's. My Jeff would never have to work a day in his life.
Post a Comment