Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunflower

Photobucket



Photobucket

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Pretty flower! That was so nice of Jeff to bring you flowers, what a sweetie! Sounds like you had a good weekend!

kg said...

Pretty. It looks like it's lonely for the outside!

Jill said...

Sunflowers are my favorite. I love looking at your photos. You have such a great talent. Do you share your pictures? I would love the sunflower pictures. Bryce and Monte are really good to stop and pick one out of a field on their way home from work or school. I love it that they think of me when they see sunflowers!

M&M Frost said...

Those photos are beautiful! You are amazing! How do you find the time to take photos, let alone do everything else? I am just overwhelmed playing mom to one! But I do love it! Good to see your blog! I love reading it!

Rory Baxter said...

GORGEOUS! You take the most amazing picts! Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with all of us!

Stevens said...

Nice pictures again Kim! You are amazing. It sounds like you are really enjoying your YW calling. That is something I've never done and am quite intimidated by, but I bet you're fabulous in there!

Mary Ann said...

I love your photography skills- what beautiful flowers.