Monday, September 22, 2008
Weekend in Review
Overall It was a pretty lazy weekend. Jeff was a sweetheart and brought me flowers out of the blue on Friday, Lovely daisy's, sunflowers, and some pretty little purple flowers. I was able to go out with a bunch of friends for Dinner that night. The company was great and the food was good. Saturday we woke up to wild, crazy and wet weather, even Madie's soccer game was cancelled. I had a brunch later that morning for Young Womens, it was to celebrate all who completed our Book of Mormon Challenge. Later I ran errands with Madie and Ethan while Landon was napping at home with Jeff. On Sunday I was able to go to a fireside with Elaine Dalton the General Young Womens President. The stake center they had it in was full beyond capacity I am surprised the fire marshall didn't come and put a stop to it, there were literally girls everywhere, they even ran out of chairs. Girls were sitting on the floor in every room, in every hall, and in the foyers. Myself and another leader sat on a table in the foyer. It was a really good fireside and the messages they shared were really good. It was neat to see so many Young Women in one place I can't imagine what General Young Women Conference and the Conference Center must look like. Overall it was a good weekend, hope everyone else had a good one too.
Labels:
Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Kim,
That's funny about Elaine Dalton. I work with her daughter-in-law here at USANA. I hear she's a great speaker.
It was a fun weekend, and it was fun to spend so much of it with you!! LOVE the sunflower pictures!
Post a Comment