Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Bear Wakes Up

This was the sweet face that was looking up at me the other day when I went to get Landon out of his crib. He smiled so big when I walked in and looked so cute I had to go grab the camera. It was kind of sad though because as I turned to go back downstairs to get the camera Landon started to cry I was afraid he would, but as soon as I returned so did the smiles. So you might notice his eye still looks a little watery in the pictures and that's why. What a sweet little guy.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Sticking out the tongue his new favorite thing to do

Photobucket

Check out those Lashes!!!



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

Tracey said...

What a cutie! I love it when Alexis smiles at me when I come to get her out of her crib. It just makes it all worth it! I can't believe how light his hair looks either. Maybe he'll turn into a blondie like Ethan.

Julia Shinkle said...

Kim you and I are so much alike...the fact that you explained why his eye is a little watery is something I would totally do...give an explaination to something that someone might be thinking before they think it or even say it...you're the best!!!! These are great photos and his hair does look lighter to me as well. I need to get out my camera because we are having some really pretty fall days around here.

Julia Shinkle said...

P.S. Thanks for the help on the making the pictures bigger...my blog needs a ton of work.

Dana said...

These are some of your best photos yet, IMO. Great catchlights in his eyes!

Michelle said...

So cute!! I love the morning smiles. So are we still on for tomorrow or did you want to do Saturday. It is totally up to you.