Monday, October 20, 2008

The "D" Family

I had another great chance to take some pictures of a super fun family. The weather here has been great for taking pictures. It is was fun capturing the personalities of these cute kids.

Photobucket





Photobucket

Can you believe her gorgeous red hair?

Photobucket

Love the curly hair on these boys!!

Photobucket



4 comments:

Angela said...

This is a beautiful family...I don't think that you told me when we were talking last week that you have taken up photography...way fun, Kim! Would love to hear more!!!

Julia Shinkle said...

Awesome job Kim! Love the close ups with the kids. You have the touch because these turned out really cute! What a good looking family!

Dinger said...

The comments have been almost as fun to read as your actual blog. I too agree that you photographed a great looking family!! Ha! Ha! I was just telling my mom what a difference a good camera and a great photographer can make. I could never have gotten my kids to look that good! Thanks again! It makes me really appreciate my "beautiful family." You are the best!

Michelle said...

You captured the kids perfectly, especially Jackson with that mischief look! Good job!