Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

We'll I hope everyone had a great Halloween. It was a busy day, but a nice day. Madie didn't have school today. Madie and Ethan both had Halloween parties yesterday at school and preschool, I was able to go to both parties and it was nice to spend time with both Madie and Ethan at school. Since there was no school we all slept in, I made jack-o-lantern pancakes for the kids, the kids took baths, we ran out to the store, went to Jeff's work for trick or treating, then came home ate a quick dinner, and off we went for more trick or treating this time around the neighborhood. The weather here was perfect, the kids didn't need layers of clothing or even jackets the temperature was so nice. Madie, Ethan, and Landon all looked so adorable, it was wonderful having them all home today. We truly had a Happy Halloween!!

Photobucket

Sure I finally get a cute one of all three of them and the are dressed up, oh well they all look totally adorable.

Photobucket

I can't think of a better costume for Landon he is for sure our little monkey and Curious George


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Spiderman never looked so cute


Photobucket



Photobucket

Ethan in his "webbing" poses, I was seriously laughing


Photobucket

My sweet girl who loves cats turned into one


Photobucket



Photobucket

9 comments:

Holly said...

Such cute pics! Love them all! Hope you had a great Halloween!

Julia Shinkle said...

I can't get enough of Landon in the monkey suit! These are great shots Kim! Madie looks "purrrfect" in her kitty cat costume. And tell Ethan happy halloween spidey!

Michelle said...

Cute stuff! I can't believe how many Spidermans there were around the neighborhood. Definitely a hot costume!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a good halloween, your kids look great. Glad you enjoyed all of the goodies.

Wendy G. Atkins said...

ooh my gosh they look so cute. i LOVE the monkey costume and his pictures!!

Tracey said...

VERY cute!! Landon really did look cute in the monkey costume, as did Madie and Ethan in their costumes. Sounds like you had a fun time!

Julie said...

Love the costumes and the cute kids in them! Looks like you had fun.

Stevens said...

What cute kids. Halloween came and went without a great picture of my kids. I was bummed. Hope you had a fun one!

Anonymous said...

Best picture was the first one with Landon propped up...Was too funny...like the kid in Christmas Story in the snow suit....
Halloween is the best...how else can you teach your child to beg for food and have such fun doing it...
more hugs to you all...(Jeff, whata ya mean whaz up with my blog. Come on buddie, I don't have a lot to work with...humor me)