I had a fun time doing my first photoshot with the "W" family, they were super cooperative with me, and were great to work with. Thank you so much for your patience. Michelle I hope you enjoy the photos.
Fun pictures Kim! This looks like a beautiful place...I love the one with the couple and the changing leaves behind! You should do this professionally if you aren't already!
LOVE your picts! You have such a good eye! I would love to know how you prepared for this shoot - I have been approached by several people recently to do the same thing and it makes me a bit nervous. Would love for you to share how you planned everything, how you chose poses, what camera settings you used, etc.You can email me directly -k- Congrats again - these picts were really awesome!
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, a mother to four fun and imaginative children. I learn more about myself everyday (good things and bad). I love taking pictures, spending time with family, talking with friends, learning new things, and having fun, oh and chocolate is pretty good too.
6 comments:
Love it!!! Can't wait to get the pictures! Thanks Kim, you were great.
Wow!! I am super impressed! I can't wait for Saturday! I'm not just saying this...you really do have a gift!
Fun pictures Kim! This looks like a beautiful place...I love the one with the couple and the changing leaves behind! You should do this professionally if you aren't already!
kim,
LOVE your picts! You have such a good eye!
I would love to know how you prepared for this shoot - I have been approached by several people recently to do the same thing and it makes me a bit nervous. Would love for you to share how you planned everything, how you chose poses, what camera settings you used, etc.You can email me directly -k-
Congrats again - these picts were really awesome!
What cute little fam! You did a great job! Your friend has SUPER CUTE hair!! Love ya and miss ya too.
Those pictures turned out so cute! Great Job! I like the one of the boys walking on the tracks.
Post a Comment