Monday, November 10, 2008

Just For Fun

My friend Dana did a post on her blog about adding textures, so I followed her steps and did one of my own. It was pretty fun to play around. Thanks for the tips Dana !!! Click here to see her post.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cool looking! Play around with one of my kids.... pretty please! ;)

Wendy G. Atkins said...

looks great!!

Julia Shinkle said...

It looks like fun! I just wish I had more time to play. I tried to take some pictures of the kids in the barn yesturday and the lighting proved difficult! Ron built them a fort in the hay bales.

Holly said...

How fun, I am totally going to play! Thanks for the post and the link!

Cami said...

That is so cute!

Alli said...

Oooooh, that's really cool. I need to fool around with photoshop some more. I haven't worked much with the fancy stuff.