Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Three

Photobucket

  • Madie is on her fourth chapter book she is doing so well. We are reading the Magic Tree House series. I totally suggest these books. The books are all about a brother and sister and the adventures traveling through time.
  • I thought only toddlers went through a clingy stage, but I am discovering that Madie is going through this phase again. I don't think we have a night without tears about how much she is going to miss me. Last night she suggested I move my bed into her room.
  • Madie already lost one of her top front teeth and as of this morning the other one is hanging on by a thread. She might even come home from school w/o it? I tried my darndest to get it out, but it wasn't coming out even though it was hanging sideways and bleeding. I will post pictures as soon as it comes out.

Photobucket

  • Ethan went to the dentist this morning to fill in where a piece of his tooth was missing. He did so well and I was so proud of him.
  • One of Ethan's favorite games to play is "Spiderman and Friends Memory Game" he has a good memory and wins quite a lot.
  • Tinkertoys are a favorite at our house and Ethan has been really into playing with them lately. He has made "Wolvering Claws", spiderwebs, robot eyes, spiders, and spaceships just to name a few. Can I say I love Tinkertoys and the creativity they inspire.

Photobucket

  • Landon is officially doing the "butt bump" down the stairs he is too cool to go face forward anymore.
  • Trouble maker ought to be one of Landon's nicknames. He is still really into biting people (this could be because he is STILL teething, I think he has almost all his teeth now), he is into standing on the ottoman (despite falling off about two times), he loves to wrestle with is brother and sister, and has to have his way.
  • Landon loves trying on shoes. I catch him on a daily basis pulling shoes out of the coat closet and trying his hardest to get them on. He was successful the other day getting one of mine on and walked around the kitchen with it.
  • Landon too is going through a clingy stage. I seriously have to sneak out the door if I go anywhere w/o him. He is also very into turning and spinning. He laughs while he does it and then staggers around.

These three amaze me with all they learn and all they do. I am so happy to be their Mom I hope they know how much I love them.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Kim...either you are way too good with a camera or you have the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Gads...I wished you would have taken a picture of me when we stopped by. Just think how pretty I would have been. Na, it's your kids. Gosh, what little heartbreakers they are gonna be. And what's the deal with the baby looking old enough to drive. You need to quit feeding those kids so they will slow down a bit....
LOVE YOU TONS...Renetta

Julia Shinkle said...

Awesome as usual! Is Madie grinning in her photos because she doesn't want to show her "gap"?

You are doing such a great job Kim! I am getting braver about being in full Manual. I wish I would have done it sooner. It is so much better.

Do you ever think about how much more often we would have got together when you lived here if we had our cameras back then? Did that make sense?

Miss ya!

Rory Baxter said...

your picts are SO amazing - they are crisp and clear and fabulous!

I cant believe that the kids are getting SO big - esp Maddie. She was the baby after you guys first moved here..she is growing into such a beautiful litte lady!

They are such sweethearts, you are truly blessed.

kg said...

Fabulous Fall colors and great pics!

Have you figured out Thanksgiving plans, we'll you be around the beginning of that week?

Michelle said...

This pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! You are amazing. Sam is also into shoes, he literally pulls half my shoes out of the closet, EVERY DAY! Drives me crazy.

Stevens said...

Beautiful pictures Kim (Phil just looked and noticed how photogenic your kids are...helps to have a good photographer!) and fun to see what they are up to!

Anonymous said...

Kim....I have to tell you that each time I come on here and see Madie's picture it is bittersweet for me. She looked so much like Erica when she was little...but the older she gets the more she is the spitting image of her (that's a nice phrase isn't it??) She is just so beautiful, as are your boys. But it is those big brown eyes and the color brown they are and the chestnut brown hair long and with bangs.... The shape of her face.... goodness...she looks much more like Erica than June does... (when you look at my blog look at Nate and Erica's blog.) Except for the coloring...June looks like she could be yours....
Anyway......you are such an amazing mother and wife. Your kids and Jeff are very blessed....Renetta

Mary Ann said...

I love how you do this! I tell myself I am going to start writing down the progress my kids are making week by week, or month by month, but I never do it! I am going to try again.
Your photo shoot looked fun, as did your Halloween.

Dinger said...

Cute pictures of your kids. We love chapter books too, another silly and good one, you probably already have heard of them, are Junie B. Jones books.

Tracey said...

Very cute Kim. Those 3 are just so adorable! I love the pictures too. When they grow up they will just treasure all of the pictures you take!

Emily said...

Your kids ARE adorable! Great photographer too!

Cami said...

Great photos and Adorable kids! Man they are getting so big. I wish time would slow down.

Mama Nirvana said...

Kim, your kids are so cute and your picture-taking is awesome. Loved catching up on your blog.

Amy