- Jeff and I had Madie's parent teacher conference the other week. Madie is doing well. She is really doing awesome with spelling, addition, and is a good reader.
- Madie is very into writing stories and drawing (as if that's really something new)
- Madie discovered my old Cabbage Patch dolls and was excited to play with them, especially the one with long brown hair and brown eyes, I wonder why?
- Thanksgiving just can't come fast enough for Madie. Everyday she wonders if today is the day we will go to Grandma's house.
- Madie thinks that it is so funny to joke around so she keeps telling me things that are totally made up and then says just kidding. I'm trying to decide how to teach her what the line is between joking and lying.
- With her two front teeth gone, Madie is often found sticking her tongue in the hole the teeth left and doing goofy smiles.
- Ethan officially has a love of coloring. He is really more into trying to write letters and words than pictures. The pictures he does draw consist of one face that he turns into suns, people, Master Shifu (Ethan is very into Kung Fu Panda), etc.
- Ethan gave his first official prayer in Primary on Sunday and did a great job.
- Cars have never been Ethan's favorite, but lately he is very into racing them around and thanks to his little brother he has rediscovered his Geotrax Train.
- At Preschool Ethan made a paper turkey with things he is thankful for written on the muli-colored feathers this is what he wrote he is thankful for: My Mommy, My Daddy, My Spiderman costume, Myself, the whole world. Is that too cute or what?
- Ethans favorite webiste to play computer games on is Fisher Price where he plays Team Geotrax and Planet Heroes Games. The puzzles, comic books, and matching games are the ones he plays most.
- Landon officially had his first day of Nursery on Sunday. He wasn't scheduled to go in until this Sunday, but the snagged him up for a trial run and he did great. We'll see how he does as this becomes a more regular thing.
- Madie and Ethan have always been very into their blankets. I wondered if Landon too would become a blanket kid? Well in the last week he has become very attached to his blanket. He loves to snuggle with it and carry it around. I am glad that he too has developed a love for his blanket like the other kids.
- Besides being very into Geotrax Landon is also seen regularly carrying around Madie's baby dolls, driving cars all over the place, and holding his hand up to his ear like he's talking on the phone.
- Landon has always been ticklish, but it seems that he has become very ticklish in the last two weeks, to the point I can barely get a bib on the kid. He is also sporting a new totally goofing looking smile while blowing air very hard out his nose. I don't know what's up with the smile, but it's pretty funny.
I Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving !!!!







8 comments:
I love what you wrote about what Ethan is thankful for...Avery said she is thanful for T.V. among other things on her list...oh boy! My favorite photo is the one of Madie inside...it almost looks retro.
Have a great Thanksgiving and have fun on your date!!! ;)
Have a great Thanksgiving!! I love being Ethan's teacher. He really was a terrific kid on Sunday.
Happy Thanksgiving! Your kids are adorable as usual.
Great update, kids are so cute!
very cute pictures! I am also thinking that Landon's hair looks like it has a little reddish tone to it...does it? So cute if it does! I'm glad your kids love their blankies, I'm hoping Alexis does too...considering her mama did!
I hear you with the busy stuff. Your kids are so cute. Three sure are fun, and crazy, and fun.
Fun times! Have a super Thanksgiving!
Is Landon's hair really have that much red in it or is it just the picture? What sweet and adorable kids you have!
Post a Comment