Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Calgon Take Me Away
I am seriously just having one of those weeks I guess and it started last week. On Saturday Landon woke up with a crusted over pink and red eye. You know what that means Pink Eye and that spreads like wild fire. Of course the Dr. office isn't open on Saturday so I got to spend two hours waiting at Urgent Care (Don't ever want to do that again). Sunday Ethan had a pretty hacky cough so Ethan, Landon, and Jeff stayed home while Madie and I went. Then come Monday our whole family is hacking away. Landon has been sleeping terrible and has been the worst of all with a red chapped face, high temps, crusted over nose, can't breathe, isn't eating. Then I notice his other eye is infected. Between the three kids, one of them has been up everynight, I feel like I have a new born or something with the sleep deprivation I feel. So today Wednesday Madie wakes up with a pink eye, great she can't go to school (until she has been treated for 24 hrs). I decide I've had enough we are all going to the Dr. So I make some appointments. Turns out that Ethan has a double ear infection, Landon has an ear infection in one ear, Although Madie's ears look good she has pink eye. Oh yeah and last week I had a UTI. There are times when I feel like throwing my hands up in the air and just running away. All I can say is Thank heavens for medicine and I hope it starts helping because mom is running on empty.
Labels:
Journaling,
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Kim I am sooooo sorry! That doesn't sound like much fun at all. We are all healthy here thank goodness. I hope all will be better very soon so you can all enjoy the holiday.
We are pretty much snowed in...the kids haven't had school all week. It's really fun! If I can keep them from fighting.
We did the pink eye thing last year at this time of year! I ended up with it Christmas morning! But we had the meds so I didn't have to rush off for any thing! Good luck!
Dude, that sucks! I sure hope they get feeling better!
Um...do you think you're kids will still be sick at Christmas, because Alexis is already a little sick, and we definitely don't want pink eye???
Oh that just makes me so tired reading about it. Bless all your hearts! And yet you still found time to write great posts for the photography blog. You truly are Wonder Woman!
Hope you are all on the mend very, VERY soon!
You poor thing! Seriously... when it rains, it pours! Hope everyone is on the mend here soon!
Oh yuck! I hope we don't get it! Sick kids seriously are the hardest to deal with.
Yuck, sick kids on top of all the Christmas craziness, so sorry. Hope you all start feeling better soon and can enjoy the holidays. Love the new pictures of your kids. Super cute!
Oh. my. gosh. That sounds awful! I have a bad cold and was feeling sorry for myself until I read this post... I hope they all get better soon. So close to Christmas!
Good luck with all that. I feel your pain.
Just be glad that it didn't all hit over Christmas. I hope that you are all feeling better and that you are all well to be able to enjoy Christmas!
Well, I hope this passes quickly and since everyone got sick at once, then you should all be clear for a while right? I only wished it really worked that way.
Good luck. This shall pass.
Hey it's Candice (Liechty) Hansen, I saw your christmas card at my parents and thought I would check you out. E-mail me and I will invite you! clhansen@q.com
Post a Comment