Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

I don't know how much I will be blogging in the next few days because we will be having company (if the weather cooperates) coming tomorrow. I feel bad I haven't posted any pictures of the kids as late, but seeing how we were all so sickly the last two weeks it just hasn't happened. We are all excited for Christmas here. The kids can't wait to see what Santa brings and I love just being together enjoying Christmas and remembering the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. From our house to yours we wish you a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

2 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

Merry Christmas Hodsons!!! We got your card the other day and it was so cute. I loved the letter and the photo was great too! I hope your family travels safely and you guys have a great Christmas.

Dinger said...

I do appreciate the gift of not getting sick. Thank you!! We hope you have a Merry Christmas. Tell Ethan we missed him on Sunday. Hope your family gets feeling better.