
Aren't they just such a good looking little family? I just love Tracey's hair too can you believe it's just naturally that beautiful?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
One Cute Family
Why my little sister was here I was able to take some pictures of her and her sweet little family. It was so snowy and cold outside that we literally hurried as fast as we could to take them. They were good sports and I was glad we were able to get some cute ones despite the frigid temperatures. My hands literally hurt from the cold when we got in the car. Thanks Tray for being great models.
Labels:
Babies,
Families,
Family,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
These are so cute! Brrrrrr! I know what you mean about the frozen trigger finger. What a sweet little family! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas.
I put the 85mm f/1.2 and the 24-70on my wish list at Amazon just for fun! All the people that review those lenses just make them sound so great. I'm hoping that by putting them on a wish list that Amazon might e-mail me with some really great offer. There is a Instant Rebate on Canon items right now until Jan. something...I think the 24-70 is included...$125 off I think???
She looks like you but with straighter, lighter hair! Cute family!
Post a Comment