
Friday, January 30, 2009
Baby "R"
I have been wanting to get some practice taking pictures of newborns and Emily was nice enough to let me practice on her sweet baby girl. It was so nice to visit with you Emily and to see your cute house and kiddos. I had huge ideas in my head of how I wanted them to turn out and what I wanted to do, but it didn't quite turn out that way. I feel like I have been improving in my photography, but wow I have big respect for newborn photographers, because newborns are not easy to capture. I can see that I will need a lot more practice with newborns in order to capture the sweetness they hold.


Labels:
Babies,
Newborns,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh she is a cutie and I think you did a great job!
Cute baby, cute pics!
You did a great job!I REALLY love the way your picts are always so crisp and clear. I also love what you did with the cute feet, your use of perspective and focus was perfect!
It is hard, isnt it. That is the way I felt too when I photographed my neice last month.She was my first infant picts too.
There are grand pictures in your head of what you want to accomplish, and then something completely different happens when actually taking the picts.
It will come with time and practice. Keep up the great work!
Those are such great shots.
I love the third one Kim, and the feet. So cute. You are getting so good!
Post a Comment